Taking care of your information
Pharmainspires is part of Pharmainspires Ltd company.
If you have any questions on this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
Pharmainspires are registered brands owned by Pharmainspires Ltd.
We’re a dedicated platform where independent prescriber pharmacists and clinical pharmacist working or planning to work in General Practitioner Surgery ,can come to Connect with their peers, and have access to tools they need to assist with revalidation process.
Founded in 2018, Pharmainspires , classified under reg no. 11420435 is an active company. Currently registered at 3rd Flr Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, United Kingdom the company has been in the business for one year.
What information do we collect about you?
Collecting relevant personal information from you helps us to operate as efficiently as possible and makes sure our interactions with you are timely, relevant and tailored for you. To do this, we may collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you interact with us such when you make a donation, take a campaign action or attend an event. Sometimes you might be interacting with an organisation working on our behalf but we are still responsible for your information.
- When you visit our website we may gather information, such as which pages you visit or how long you spend reading a particular page. This data helps us to improve your online experience, for example by adding new features, or removing elements that make the website difficult to use. We may also use data and insights to help inform the choice of words and images that appear on the site, in order to improve visitors’ response to our campaigns.
- From other information that is available to the public to help us understand more about you and ensure our communications are tailored to you. To do this, we may use information from publicly available sources such as Companies House, or information published in the media, as well as that which is commercially available through third party subscriptions.
What information we collect
Depending on how you interact with us, the information that we collect may include your name, postal address, email address, telephone or mobile number, your contact preferences, bank details, GpHc education details (if you are a student – including your qualification date) and place of work, when relevant.
We may also collect information about any donations you make to us and any events that you register for and engage in.
We do this to make sure our communications to you are appropriate and tailored – something we know means a lot to our community members and subscribers.
We may sometimes use third party supplies to support us in this work– to understand more about this please see the section below, Who we share you information with.
How we use your information
We will ask for your consent before we use your information for certain purposes, such as sending you emails about new resources, areas of interest on our website or how you can make the most out of your subscription with us. We may also use your information where we have a legitimate interest in order to carry out our activities, examples include:
- To provide you with the services, products or information you have requested, or that we feel would be of interest to you, and reasonably expected by you
- To process your payments and verify financial transactions
- To process orders, deliver products and communicate with you about orders such as your subscription or other products that you may purchase.
- For administrative purposes, for example to contact you with a query about your subscription or where you have contacted our Customer Care Team (Info@pharmainspires.co.uk)
- To keep a record of your relationship with us
- To ask you to participate in relevant surveys or research
- To analyse the personal information we collect about you to better understand you and ensure our communications are tailored to you
- To analyse and improve our website, services, products or information
- To understand our supporters better and develop audience propositions
- To process an internship application or job application.
So we can let you know the latest news about our Pharmainspires work, to share with you how else you can get involved and make the most of your subscription, we may contact you by direct mail, and by telephone, email or SMS, where you have agreed to be contacted. You can change how you hear from us at any time simply by getting in touch at email@example.com
When you enter information into a form on our website and start but don’t complete a form, make a donations or complete a purchase we may send you an email to check and see if there is any help we can give or any problems you encountered.
If you would prefer us not to analyse your information or combine it with publicly available information, you can let us know by contacting us.
Who we share your information with
We may share your information with partners, agents or service providers to allow them to perform services on our behalf or to help us offer you a better service and care. These partners will only act under our instruction and will not use your information for their own purposes.
We always have contracts in place with our suppliers, which require them to comply with UK’s law on data protection and to have systems and processes to protect the security of your information. We promise to always keep your details safe and we’ll never sell or swap your information with any other organisation.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Pharmainspires , Pharmainspires LTD. Including our websites or our visitors and for other lawful purposes.
Some examples of the organisations with which we may share your data:
Our subscription management partners:
Creativeworld (who help manage and create our Pharmainspires website)
How we keep your information safe
We make sure that appropriate physical, technical and human controls are in place to ensure we take good care of your information.
However, the transmission of information over the internet is never completely secure and as a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Pharmainspires Ltd. cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we make every effort to try to ensure its security both on our systems and while in transit between our systems and our partners who work on our behalf.
All staff who have access to your personal data understand the importance of keeping your information safe and secure at all times and are given training to support them in this.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our websites and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit.
We ensure that additional controls are in place for financial, sensitive and special categories of information, meeting regulatory and legal requirements for managing these types of information.
How long we keep your information
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, and meet any legal or regulatory requirement. This is so that we can provide the services, products or information you have requested, to administer your relationship with us, to ensure we don’t communicate with you if you’ve asked us not to and to comply with the law.
You have the right to object to your data being processed by us and can do so by contacting our Customer Care Team by email at info@Pharmainpires.co.uk
You can request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you under GDPR and the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like to do so, please send a description of the information you would like as well as approved proof of identity to the Customer Care Team at 3rd Flr Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, United Kingdom.
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we manage your data with the Information Commissioners Office.
How to change the way we contact you
We always want you to be happy with the communication you receive from us. If you want to change how you hear from us, or update your details, simply get in touch with our Customer Care Team. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org(Monday to Friday, 9.30am-5pm).
You can also change the way we contact you in the following ways
- Using the unsubscribe link in an email from us
Where you tell us that no longer want to hear from us for marketing purposes, please be aware that we may still contact you for administration purposes such as about any donations you make or any subscription management issues or providing you with information you’ve requested or in helping resolve a query.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device to help us give you a better experience of using our website. Cookies do lots of different things, such as helping us to:
- personalise the website to your requirements. If for example, on a previous visit you went to the ‘For you aspiring student’ page, then we might find this out from your cookie and highlight particular information related to this section of our website which you may find interesting, on a second visit.
- avoid asking you to register or complete details twice
- estimate the number of visitors to our site, including the source and patterns relating to this traffic
- understand how visitors use the site, and how we can enhance this experience
You are able to set your devices to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time, although of course please be aware this means that you’ll miss out on some personalised services. You should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can do this.
What if I’m under 18?
If you are under 18, please make sure that you obtain your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information via our websites. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information. Also, if you do use our sites to obtain information about Pharmainspires services and our subscription offers, please let an adult know.
Changes to this policy
This information was last updated in April 2019. From time to time, we may make changes to the information on this page so you may wish to check back from time to time. The amended information will apply from the date it is posted on the site and will govern the way in which we collect and use personal information from then on.