1 . DEFINITIONS
- In these terms and conditions, “we” and “us” refer to Pharmainspires, a business division of PharmaInspire Limited, company number 11420435). The address from which we provide these online services is 3rd Flr Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, United Kingdom, SK5 7DL
2. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT
- The information provided by us on the Website is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any products or services featured and you should seek appropriate independent advice.
- We are continually improving our goods and services, so specifications or designs may change at any time. We shall use reasonable commercial endeavours to keep the Website up to date but information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without notice.
- We try to ensure that pictures of the goods on the Website are as accurate as possible, but there are technical limitations and slight variations in colour and texture between the pictures and the goods themselves must be expected.
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the Website from time to time.
- We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links.
While Pharmainspires will (i) use reasonable skill and care in developing Materials and in providing you with access to Materials as part of your subscription and (ii) use reasonable efforts to remedy any faults or errors of which we become aware, Pharmainspire Materials are provided and made available to you via your subscription on an “as is” or “as available” basis. We make no promises in respect of the quality, completeness or accuracy of the information published. Unless we expressly state otherwise, all Pharmainspires Materials are provided as a resource for your general information and use and are not (nor are they intended) to address your or any particular requirements. Our products are intended for use by clinicians or other health professionals, however, it is your responsibility to make your own professional decisions and judgments and to independently verify any information that you may choose to rely upon in Pharmainspires Materials.
Pharmainspires relies on authors, contractors and third party data providers to confirm the accuracy of information and advertisements contained in the Pharmainspires Materials and therefore Pharmainspires cannot and does not warrant the accuracy of the pharmainspires Materials (or any part of them). Readers should be aware that professionals in the field may have different opinions. Because of this fact and also because of regular advances in medical research Pharmainspires strongly recommends that all readers independently verify any information in the Pharmainspires Materials that they chose to rely upon. Ultimately it is the reader’s responsibility to make their own professional judgements. Opinions posted on any part of the Website are those of the individuals posting them and not the views of Pharmainspires. Differences may occur between the print and online text of articles and advertisements.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The copyright in the material contained in the Website, together with the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to PHARMAINSPIRES LTD, its subsidiaries or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or distributed without our written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non- commercial off-line viewing.
- “PHARMAINSPIRES”, are trademarks of PHARMAINSPIRES LTD. Other product and company names mentioned on this Website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- You shall retain ownership of all copyright (where applicable) in any data you submit to the Website. You grant us a world-wide exclusive, royalty-free, non- terminable licence to use, copy, distribute, publish and transmit such data in any manner.
4. PUBLIC FORUMS
Pharmainpires provides its users with forum platform ,a public discussion area. Please remember that any information disclosed in this area becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Information disclosed in these areas is not subject to this Privacy Statement and will be seen by third parties not related to Pharmainspires and may be used by them for unauthorised purposes, such as to contact you.
Below are list of thing that won’t be tolerated
- Defamation, slander or libel
- The promotion of violence
- The promotion of religious hatred
- The promotion of racial hatred
- The promotion of or engagement in illegal activity
- Discrimination (for example, but not limited to, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age)
- Threatening or victimising behaviour
- Harassment or abuse
- Invasion of privacy
- Material that breaches the rights of others (for example, copyright)
- Obscene, sexually explicit or otherwise offensive material
- Impersonation of others
- Misrepresentation (of the user’s affiliation with another person or organisation, for example)
- The needless upset or embarrassment of others
- Personal attacks
- Comments that are not related to or don’t add value to the contextual article or debate
- Trolling (posting with the intention simply to provoke a reaction rather than to add value to a debate)
- Blatant promotion for commercial purposes and/or of no value to the contextual article or debate
- Spamming (posting the same or very similar material in multiple comments)
5. REMOVAL AND EDITING
If we are notified of a comment and subsequently deem it to break the Community Principles (above) or to be otherwise inappropriate, we will remove it from the site or edit it at our discretion. We will leave a note in place of the comment stating that we have removed or edited, as appropriate, the comment for a breach of the Community Principles.
The removal or editing of posts is at our discretion, but we may sometimes contact a user to explain why their post(s) has/have been edited or removed.
6. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will contact offenders who post comments that we consider to breach pharmainspires Principles. This is considered a written warning; continued breaches of the community principles may result in that user being banned from commenting, or the immediate suspension or termination of their registration with the site.
7. HOW WE MIGHT USE YOUR COMMENTS
Comments are considered in the public domain and may be used in future Pharmainspires coverage.
8. EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Website and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the Website, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the Website save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- In no event shall PharmaInspires, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. PharmaInspires, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website
- We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
9. USER NAME AND PASSWORD
- On registering with us, you are issued with a user name and password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of the Website. The user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable.
- Your name and password are the methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on the Website by anyone using your user name and password and any payments due for services accessed through the Website by anyone using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to us immediately.
- You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the Website, nor access the Website other than through normal operations
10. DATA SUBMITTED BY USERS
- We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the Website and the limitations in condition 4 above (Exclusions of liability) apply.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
- We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the Website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the Website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the Website.
- You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to observe any of these terms and conditions.
11. DATA PROTECTION
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website and the services within it at any time without prior notice.
- All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason
- If you have a complaint, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. GOVERNING LAW
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.